JASON A. DIAMOND, ESQ.
- Graduated from UF (university of Florida) with honors, and Nova Southeastern School of Law.
- Mr. Diamond was admitted to practice law in the State of Florida since 1995
- Has been an Adjunct Professor, teaching law at Broward Community College and Barry University in Miami.
- Lawyers from Mr. Diamond’s Law Firm have handled over 2,000,000 traffic tickets.
SCOTT KISTNER, ESQ.
- Graduated from Nova Southeastern University School of Law in 1996.
- Mr. Kistner has been admitted to practice law in the State of Florida since 1996.
- Admitted into the Colorado State Bar in 1996.
- Has personally appeared in Court in over 200,000 Traffic Infraction cases since 1998.
- Personally handled over 10,000 Traffic Criminal and Misdemeanor cases.
RHONDA M. DIAMOND, ESQ.
- Graduated from Pennsylvania State University and the State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law.
- Mrs. Diamond worked for the New York State Department of Correctional Services as Assistant Counsel.
- After moving to Florida, Mrs. Diamond practiced Immigration Law,
- Prior to joining Diamond, Kistner and Diamond in 2002, Ms. Diamond worked for the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles as Assistant Counsel.
CASES FROM $29
- Ticket Violations – From $29
- Red Light Tickets – From $39
- All Traffic Tickets – Lower than everyone!
CALL: (561) 752-9288
The cost to fight your ticket depends on the type of citation you received. Please contact us for a FREE consultation.